Sunday 21 July 2013

The Blessing Starts

"The parable of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is that of a grain of corn: it grows seven ears and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah gives manifold increase to whom He pleases"

It is to inform you all that my Mother, Mrs Fahmeeda Bagum has gifted a piece of land at Village Budha Dhola, Tehsil and District Narowal (Image from Google Maps shows the location) for construction of Masjid and my Family (Brithers and Sisters) have contributed the funds to initiate construction work for the Masjid. Thanks to Allah Almighty, Who gave us the vision to undertake the project.
 
I bow my head to the Almighty Allah for granting me the courage and vision to initiate this movement i.e. ACEM. I pray to Allah Suhanahu Wa Ta'ala (SWT) for continual guidance to take this movement where it could deliver its objectives of empoweriing the needy and revolutionize the target community.
 
May Allah SWT empower us to spend in His way and earn His bounties. Aameen    

No comments:

Post a Comment